Doorways is a faith-based counseling center in Phoenix, Arizona, that provides comprehensive outpatient treatment focused exclusively on adolescents, young adults and their families. Providers at Doorways specialize in treatment for eating disorders, mood disorders, anxiety/OCD, substance abuse, depression, ADD/ADHD, self-harm, suicide prevention, social anxiety and OCD and more.
Doorways is seeking a Full-Time Front Office Administrative Assistant (32-40 hours per week).
Experience in running multiple facets of a front office in a mental health or medical private practice with multiple providers preferred.
We are looking for a team member with a friendly personality, great people skills, excellent communication and communication skills, energetic, and has the ability to multi-task in a busy office.
Duties will include but are not limited to working with the front office team on the following:
- Interacting with clients and staff by checking in/out clients
- Working with an Electronic Health Records System
- Collecting/Processing payments
- Scheduling appointments for multiple providers
- Prepping charts
- Answering phone lines/calling back clients
- Answering general insurance questions
- Scanning/Faxing documents