Doorways LLC. is a faith-based counseling organization in Phoenix, Arizona, that provides comprehensive outpatient treatment focused exclusively on 13-25 year olds and their families. Providers at Doorways specialize in treatment for Eating Disorders, Mood Disorders, Anxiety Disorders, OCD, ADD/ADHD, self-harm, suicide prevention, and family counseling.
We are seeking a full time or part time Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC, LMFT, or LCSW). To apply for this position please submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirement to [email protected]
Doorways provides a supportive, family-focused environment, flexible schedule, competitive salary and benefits, and a fun place to work!
- Position requires a desire to work in a faith-based multidisciplinary practice with adolescents and their families in an outpatient setting.
- Expectation of empaneling with at least one insurance company prior to start of employment.
- Current CPR & First Aid Certifications
- Fully licensed behavioral health counselor in the state of Arizona.
- Minimum of three years experience working with 13-25 year old clients and their families.
- Enthusiastic and positive personality!
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience working with eating disorder clients and families preferred
- Experience in treating OCD /Social Anxiety and use of ERP therapy preferred
- Experience in leading DBT groups and working knowledge of DBT skills preferred
- Energetic and passionate regarding working with the adolescent and young adult population
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and the desire to grow with a rapidly expanding practice
- Team player willing to work with a multidisciplinary team of professionals in treatment planning and provision of care
Submit resume [email protected]