Doorways LLC. is a faith-based counseling organization in Phoenix, Arizona, that provides comprehensive outpatient treatment focused exclusively on 13-25-year-olds and their families.
Doorways is growing! We are in the development stage of adding an adolescent Intensive Outpatient Program for substance abuse and will need excellent staff to lead this IOP.
We are seeking a full time or part time LISAC or LASAC (Licensed Independent Substance Abuse Counselor or Licensed Associate Substance Abuse Counselor) or a therapist (LPC, LMFT, LCSW) who has extensive experience with substance abuse treatment.
Doorways provides a supportive, family-focused environment, flexible schedule, competitive salary and benefits, and a fun place to work!
- Position requires a desire to work in a faith-based multidisciplinary practice with adolescents and their families in an outpatient setting
- Master’s degree in psychology, counseling, social work or related field
- Current and valid associate or independent level license through the AZBBHE (LAC, LPC, LMSW, LCSW, LASAC, LISAC)
- Proficient computer skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft office programs
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Current unrestricted AZ Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card; Current CPR & First Aid
- Enthusiastic and positive personality!
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Energetic and passionate regarding working with the adolescent and young adult population
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and the desire to grow with a rapidly expanding practice
- Expectation of empaneling with at least one insurance company prior to start of employment if possible (dependent on licensure)
- 1-3 years experience working with teen and young adult populations
- Team player willing to work with a multidisciplinary team of professionals in treatment planning and provision of care
To apply for this position please submit a cover letter, resume, and salary requirement to [email protected]