The Adolescent Eating Disorders IOP (Intensive Outpatient Program) at Doorways is for males and females ages 13-18. It is 3 days per week. Open enrollment, join any time.
We understand the devastating toll that Eating Disorders can take on a person and on their family. We incorporate Group therapy, individual sessions, and family involvement to provide the best chances for moving on to the fullness of life. Groups are small and generally do not exceed 10 people, allowing for a safe and supportive environment. We have provided this opportunity for support and healing since 2012.
The ED IOP consists of a variety of treatments that are all evidence-based, research-informed, and specific to adolescents’ culture and development. We speak Teenager!
This program is designed specifically for adolescents who are struggling with:
- Binge eating
- Severe body image concerns
- Other eating or nutrition issues
The ED IOP meets 3 days per week (Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays) and includes psychoeducation and processing utilizing the following:
- Registered Dietitian-Monitored Snack and Dinners
- Individual meetings with a dietitian and Meal Planning
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Skills
- Relapse Prevention and Goal Setting with Accountability
- Body Image Group
- Nutrition Group
- Parent Group
- Psychoeducation about Eating disorders, Physical and medical complications of Eating disorders, Family dynamics which impact Eating Disorders
Doorways has insurance contracts with Aetna, BCBS, Cigna and United Behavioral Healthcare for our IOP services. Please contact your insurance provider for coverage limits.
Call us at 602-997-2880 or email [email protected] for more information.