Doorways LLC. is a faith-based counseling organization in Phoenix, Arizona, that provides comprehensive outpatient treatment focused exclusively on 13-25-year olds and their families.
Providers at Doorways specialize in treatment for Eating Disorders, Mood Disorders, Trauma, Anxiety Disorders, OCD, ADD/ADHD, Self-harm, Suicide prevention, Substance use Disorders and Family counseling.
We are seeking a part-time independently licensed bilingual counselor (LPC, LMFT, or LCSW)
To apply for this position please submit a cover letter, resume, and salary requirement.
Doorways provides a supportive, family-focused environment, flexible schedule, competitive salary and benefits, and a fun place to work!
- Position requires a desire to work in a faith-based multidisciplinary practice with adolescents and their families in an outpatient setting.
- Expectation of empaneling with at least one insurance company prior to start of employment.
- Current CPR & First Aid Certifications.
- Fully licensed behavioral health counselor in the state of Arizona.
- Minimum of three years’ experience working with 13-25-year-old clients and their families.
- Enthusiastic and positive personality!
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Energetic and passionate regarding working with the adolescent and young adult population
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and the desire to grow with a rapidly expanding practice
- Team player willing to work with a multidisciplinary team of professionals in treatment planning and provision of care