Available virtually or in-person at Doorways (limit of 10 in-person to ensure social distancing, please RSVP).
Presentation led by Aviya Bensky, LAC. Aviya is the Clinical Lead for
one of our DBT Skills IOPs and has experience with family issues, trauma, and adolescents who deal with life through self-injury and suicidal thoughts.
In this workshop Aviya will be presenting red flags to be aware of in your teens that may indicate self-harm behavior or suicidal risk. She will discuss ways to manage extra stress and ways to help your Teen cope during the holidays.
Join local eating disorder professionals for coffee and connection from the comfort of your home or office.
Small group round table discussions, sample topics include:
- “Reaching Across the Aisle” Connecting with the weight loss industry to reach those with Binge Eating Disorder
- “The RD-Therapist Collaboration” Creating team strategies
BONUS: ALL Registered attendees will receive special access to our brand new networking PHOENIX IAEDP MEMBER DIRECTORY.
This program is designed specifically for adolescents who are struggling with:
-Poor emotion regulation
-Difficulty establishing/maintaining healthy relationships
*This Group will be in person only*
Need a place to talk about drug use? Are you looking for support and ways to have fun without using drugs? We welcome every teen to join us weekly for conversation, education and support regarding drugs of abuse. This is a “no judgment zone” and a safe environment geared towards real talk with real people. For more info click here.
Doorways, LLC – Phoenix, AZ
Doorways LLC. is a faith-based counseling organization in Phoenix, Arizona, that provides comprehensive outpatient treatment focused exclusively on 13-25-year olds and their families.
Providers at Doorways specialize in treatment for Eating Disorders, Mood Disorders, Trauma, Anxiety Disorders, OCD, ADD/ADHD, Self-harm, Suicide prevention, Substance use Disorders and Family counseling.
We are seeking an Eating Disorder Therapist – part or full time – associate or fully licensed therapist (LAC, LAMFT, LPC, LMFT, LCSW or LMSW).
To apply for this position please submit a cover letter, resume, and salary requirement.
Doorways provides a supportive family-focused team environment, flexible schedule, competitive salary and benefits, and a fun place to work!
- Position requires a desire to work in a faith-based multidisciplinary practice with adolescents and their families in an outpatient setting.
- Expectation of empaneling with at least one insurance company prior to start of employment.
- Current Fingerprint Clearance Card, CPR & First Aid Certifications.
- Fully licensed behavioral health counselor in the state of Arizona.
- Minimum of three years’ experience working with 13-25-year-old clients and their families.
- Enthusiastic and positive personality!
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Eating Disorder experience required.
- Anxiety disorder/OCD, Substance Abuse and DBT experience a plus.
- Energetic and passionate about working with the adolescent and young adult population.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and the desire to grow with a rapidly expanding practice.
- Team player willing to work with a multidisciplinary team of professionals in treatment planning and provision of care.
Job Type: Full-time or Part-Time
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Health insurance
- Professional development assistance
- One location
During this global pandemic, social isolation, and dramatic shifts in our social relationships, both teens and parents are experiencing a lot of anxiety. This month’s workshop will focus on common anxiety disorders, how to identify if there’s a problem beyond what’s “normal” and ways to deal with this in yourself and your kids!
Join Jenna Daniel, LAC as she explores with you ways to deal with the anxiety issues affecting us all currently. Jenna is the Clinical Lead Therapist for our Anxiety/OCD Intensive Outpatient Program and has solid, practical and evidence- based advice on understanding and dealing with the Stress we’re all living with.\
Visit out Facebook events page to RSVP
Parenting teenagers is one tough gig. Navigating these years with self-awareness, compassion, skill, and love is no easy task. Join our online parent workshop and learn about parenting styles, practical skills and hope for you and your teen. Link for the workshop:
Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/290495061
Join us online on Wednesday, April 8th! Click here to rsvp.