Doorways LLC. is a faith-based counseling organization in Phoenix, Arizona, that provides comprehensive outpatient treatment focused exclusively on 13-25-year olds and their families.
Doorways provides a supportive, family-focused environment, flexible schedule, competitive salary and benefits, and a fun place to work!
Providers at Doorways specialize in treatment for eating disorders, mood disorders, anxiety/OCD, substance abuse, depression, ADD/ADHD, self-harm, suicide prevention, and family counseling.
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Certification with current unrestricted license from the Arizona State Board of Nursing or Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathic Medicine with current unrestricted license from the Arizona State Board of Medical Examiners,
- Current DEA License, NPI Number,
- Three or more years’ experience in the delivery of mental health treatment for adolescents and young adults,
- Current CPR & First Aid Certifications
- Empaneled with at least one major insurance carrier in Arizona preferred.
- Able to support a faith-based, holistic, integrated model of treatment
- Energetic and passionate regarding working with the adolescent and young adult population
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and the desire to grow with a rapidly expanding practice
- Team player willing to work with a multidisciplinary team of professionals in treatment planning and provision of care
Responsibilities will include:
- Psychiatric evaluations and medication management of patients
- Prescribe, direct, and administer psychotherapeutic treatments and/or medications to treat mental, emotional, or behavioral disorders.
- Collaborate with our team of professionals for best care practices in the treatment of adolescents, young adults and their families.
If this position is of interest to you, let’s talk! Please contact Jan Hamilton, PMHNP-BC, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, at Doorways LLC. [email protected]