Doorways, LLC. is a faith-based counseling organization in Phoenix, Arizona, that provides comprehensive outpatient treatment focused exclusively on adolescents, young adults and their families.
Providers at Doorways specialize in treatment for eating disorders, mood disorders, anxiety disorders, OCD, trauma, ADD/ADHD, self-harm, suicide prevention, and family counseling.
We are seeking a full time Eating Disorder Specialist (Licensed Psychologist or Licensed Professional Therapist (LMFT, LCSW, or LPC)) to work with individuals and participate in our Eating Disorder Intensive Outpatient Program with adolescents ages 13-18.
Position requires a desire to work in a multidisciplinary practice with adolescents, young adults, and their families in an outpatient setting. We are a collaborative, motivated, integrative group of professionals who enjoy working together!
• Three or more years experience treating Eating Disorders with Adolescents, Young Adults and Families
• Specialized expertise and certification in Eating Disorders
• Current license to practice in the state of Arizona (Psychologist, LMFT, LCSW, or LPC)
• Three or more years’ experience in the delivery of mental health treatment for adolescents and young adults
• Current CPR & First Aid Certifications
• Empanelled with at least one major insurance carrier in Arizona preferred
• Able to support a faith-based holistic, integrated model of treatment
• Energetic and passionate regarding working with the 13-25 year old population
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills and the desire to grow with a rapidly expanding practice
• Team Player willing to work with a multidisciplinary team of professionals in treatment planning and provision of care
To apply, please submit cover letter and resume to [email protected]