Doorways LLC. is a faith-based counseling organization in Phoenix, Arizona, that provides comprehensive outpatient treatment focused exclusively on 13-25 year olds and their families.
Providers at Doorways specialize in treatment for eating disorders, mood disorders, anxiety/OCD, substance abuse, depression, ADD/ADHD, self-harm, suicide prevention, and family counseling.
We are looking for an OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) specialist to be part of our growing OCD/Social anxiety Adolescent Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP).
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Fully licensed Behavioral Health Counselor or Psychologist in the State of Arizona
- Minimum of one-year experience working with adolescents with diagnoses of OCD or social anxiety disorder as well as experience in Exposure Response Prevention (ERP) treatment
- BTTI trained through the International Obsessive Compulsive Disorders Foundation (IOCDF) preferred
- Desire to work in a collaborative, multidisciplinary environment
- Enthusiastic and positive personality and someone who likes and engages well with adolescents!
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected]