Doorways LLC. is a faith-based counseling organization in Phoenix, Arizona, that provides comprehensive outpatient treatmentfocused exclusively on adolescents, young adults and their families.
Providers at Doorways specialize in treatment for eating disorders, mood disorders, anxiety/OCD, substance abuse, depression, ADD/ADHD, self-harm, suicide prevention, and family counseling.
We are seeking a full time or part time Adolescent & Teen Psychiatrist to join our growing team.
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Certification with a current unrestricted license from the Arizona State Board of Nursing or Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathic Medicine with current unrestricted license from the Arizona State Board of Medical Examiners,
- Current DEA License, NPI Number
- Three or more years’ experience in the delivery of mental health treatment for adolescents, teens and young adults,
- Current CPR & first aid certification
- Empaneled with at least one major insurance carrier in Arizona preferred.
- Individual malpractice insurance coverage
- Able to support a faith-based holistic, integrated model of treatment
- Energetic and passionate regarding working with the adolescent and young adult population
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and the desire to grow with a rapidly expanding practice
- Team player willing to work with a multidisciplinary team of professionals in treatment planning and provision of care
Responsibilities will include:
- Psychiatric evaluations and medication management of patients
- Prescribe, direct, and administer psychotherapeutic treatments and/or medications to treat mental, emotional, or behavioral disorders.
- Collaborate with our team of professionals for best care practices in the treatment of adolescents, young adults and their families.
To apply, please submit cover letter and resume to Jan Hamilton, PMHNP-BC, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, at Doorways LLC..
For more information about Doorways go to http://www.doorwaysarizona.com. No recruiters, no phone calls or walk-ins please.