Doorways, LLC. is a faith-based counseling organization in Phoenix, Arizona, that provides comprehensive outpatient treatment focused exclusively on adolescents, young adults and their families.
Doorways provides a supportive, family-focused environment, flexible schedule, competitive salary and benefits, and a fun place to work!
We are seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant to work at our office in central Phoenix.
To apply, please submit cover letter and resume. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
- Appearance- Professional in appearance and demeanor
- Dependability – Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Cooperation – Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Office Experience – General, Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Documentation Skills, Meeting Planning, Verbal & Written Communication skills, Attention to Detail, Proficient computer skills
- Behavioral Health office experience a plus.
Responsibilities will include:
- Attend to customer’s request, such as scheduling appointments, answering questions, forwarding messages, posting payments.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Read and analyze incoming mail, submissions and reports to determine their significance and plan proper distribution.
- Work on Electronic Health Records system to ensure customer information is complete.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Attend to requests of staff and follow up on assigned tasks such as gathering marketing material, updating flyers, and general office duties.
To apply, please submit cover letter and resume.
For more information about Doorways go to http://www.doorwaysarizona.com