Check out these fresh ideas and go on new adventure your next date night!
- Go Indoor Rock Climbing– check out AZ on the Rocks and not only have fun but get in some exercise. This can be good for a first date since you will be quite active, avoiding any awkward silence.
- Go to an Amusement Park– Castles-n-Coasters has a variety of activities from bumper cars to miniature golf to a roller coaster offering plenty of time for talking and hand holding. Be sure to check out their web page for various specials.
- Go to a Coffee Shop/Book Store– grabbing a cup of coffee gives you a chance to chat and perusing the bookstore gives you an opportunity to learn more about each other and find common interests.
- Go Ice Skating– AZ Ice Arcadia offers indoor skating and a great opportunity to hold hands!
- Go Check Out Holiday Lights– turn on some Christmas music and check out light’s on family or friend’s homes or here’s a great map from AZ Central.
- Go Holiday Shopping– wrap up your holiday shopping for each other or other friends or family.
- Go Paintballing– Westworld Paintball Adventures offers a chance to compete together and really get the heart racing.
- Do Some Holiday Baking– maybe one of you knows how to bake and the other doesn’t. Put on some music and create some of your favorite sweets.
- Take a Stroll– the Desert Botanical Garden offers beautiful scenery for a nice stroll and time to talk.
- Get Creative– try your hand at pottery painting. As You Wish Pottery has a variety of things that you paint while expressing your creative or maybe not so creative side.
- Attend a Local Sporting Event– Phoenix has a variety of sports teams to check out or maybe take in your own schools sporting event.
- Go for a Picnic- we are so lucky in Phoenix to have such great weather. Why not pack up a picnic lunch and head to your local park.
- Go to the Musical Instrument Museum– this is a great place for music lovers to check out a variety of instruments and music memorabilia.
- Go for a Hike- check out the great views from South Mountain.
- Go to an Art Museum- if you are interested in art, the Phoenix Art Museum is a great place to share your love of art.
We hope that we have given you plenty of ideas to change up your date night. Go out there and try something different and most importantly, have FUN!!!
(Visited 382 times, 1 visits today)