Doorways is a faith-based counseling organization in Phoenix, Arizona, that provides comprehensive outpatient treatment focused exclusively on treating teens and young adults ages 13-25.
Providers at Doorways specialize in treatment for eating disorders, mood disorders, anxiety/OCD, substance abuse, depression, ADD/ADHD, self-harm, suicide prevention and more.
Doorways is seeking a Full-Time Front Office Administrative Staff person (32-40 hours per week).
- Minimum 3-5 years experience administrating front office duties in a mental health or medical private practice with multiple providers.
- A team oriented perspective, friendly personality, great people skills, excellent communication skills, energetic, and ability to multi-task in a busy office.
Responsibilities: Duties will include, but are not limited to, working with the front office team on the following:
- Interacting with clients and staff, checking in/out clients
- Working with an electronic health records and practice management system
- Collecting/processing/posting payments/EOBs
- Scheduling appointments for multiple providers
- Demonstrating excellent phone etiquette
- Utilizing knowledge and experience in commercial insurance processes/billing
To apply for this position, please submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Human Resources.
For more information about Doorways go to http://www.doorwaysarizona.com.