Doorways LLC. is a faith-based counseling organization in Phoenix, Arizona, that provides comprehensive outpatient treatment focused exclusively on 13-25 year olds and their families.
Providers at Doorways specialize in treatment for eating disorders, mood disorders, anxiety/OCD, substance abuse, depression, ADD/ADHD, self-harm, suicide prevention, and family counseling.
Doorways, LLC is looking for a part-time (8-10 hours per week) Behavioral Health Technician/Behavioral Health Paraprofessional (BHT/BHPP) to be a part of our growing team.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Associate’s degree and two years of relevant experience in a behavioral health setting; OR a bachelor’s degree (related or non-related to the behavioral health care field) plus one year of relevant experience in behavioral health. An equivalent combination of education and experience directly related to behavioral health totaling four years is acceptable.
- Must be eligible and/or have a valid Fingerprint Clearance Card through the Arizona Department of Public Safety
- Minimum of one-year experience working with 13-25 year olds in an outpatient or inpatient treatment setting
- Desire to work in a collaborative, multidisciplinary environment
- Basic knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to perform duties with a minimum of supervision.
- Enthusiastic and positive personality!
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected]