- We are leading experts in counseling for teens and young adults!
- Providers have extensive experience working with teenagers and young adults.
- Our providers relate to and have compassion for young people, parents, and families.
- Our holistic model of treatment allows our providers to integrate emotional, relational, mental, and spiritual health care needs as a way to enable care that treats the entire person as well as the family.
- We employ certified experts in the treatment of Eating Disorders, OCD, Anxiety Disorders, Trauma, ADD/ADHD and more.
The staff at Doorways, LLC embraces the following philosophies when it comes to caring for our clients:
- Adolescents and young adults are uniquely important and of invaluable worth.
- Commitment and communication between staff, clients, and family will help move the healing process forward.
- Relationships between client and staff, staff and families as well as staff to staff involve integrity, honesty, kindness and professionalism. Gossip and cynicism about a clients’ pain or illness will not be tolerated.
- The staff at Doorways, LLC fosters an environment of emotional safety for staff, clients, and families.
- A collaborative team approach between Doorways’ staff and with community providers fosters the best in overall client and family care.
- A strong referral base within the Phoenix mental health community is a vital asset in assuring the clients’ needs are met in adjunctive care.
- An experienced, professional staff assures competence in adolescent treatment, education, and information resources.
- Adhering to appointment start and stop times, returning client phone calls within one business day, and being responsive to client questions in a respectful manner is an expected practice for Doorways, LLC staff.
- The staff lives out their own personal faith in, and service to, Jesus. The staff is committed to private and corporate prayer for clients and their families.
- The method of treatment employed, and the philosophy embraced is: The one individual is of utmost importance. The staff responds to “one person’s needs, one at a time, in the present moment.”
- Milestones are celebrated! The staff at Doorways, LLC is committed to laughter and fun with one another and with clients, when appropriate. Fostering an environment in which everyone feels welcomed and cared for while in the office is crucial to the healing process.
- Commitment to participation in the broader Phoenix, Arizona, metropolitan area mental health community through collaborative efforts with other professionals by providing education and resources for those in the community.
- Involvement with the underserved through pro-bono services through Mercy Minds, an alliance of mental health care providers.
(Visited 1,452 times, 3 visits today)