Fall is in full swing and the warm days are turning to cool nights. With that comes festive fall activities.
Get a group of friends together to go out, or stay in and enjoy what the fall has to offer.
- Plan a harvest or Halloween party.
- Go to a school football game.
- Make apple cider.
- Visit a corn maze.
- Take a hike.
- Go on a hayride.
- Go pumpkin picking.
- Carve a pumpkin.
- Roast pumpkin seeds.
- Attend a fall festival.
- Visit a haunted house.
- Go for a walk in a park.
- Host a scary movie marathon or funny Halloween movie marathon.
- Make a bonfire, eat s’mores and tell scary stories.
- Play a board game like Apples to Apples.
- Create fall inspired arts and crafts.
- Make a pumpkin pie.
- Write a fall themed motivational quote on a friend’s social media page.
- Go on a picnic.
- Make a scarecrow.
Now that you have some ideas, go have some fall FUN!
(Visited 56 times, 1 visits today)